The question that keeps coming up from our potential guests is- how do you guys find these spots? Well it is time to share our secret recipe for a perfect Key West snorkeling “off the beaten path” adventure .
- One large blue water yacht
- 2 to 6 adventurous travelers
- 2 willing and enthusiastic captains
- 1 not so willing but cute boat cat (capt. Ron)
- Plenty of reef ecology information.
- Lots of healthy snacks and plenty of ice cold beverages.
- One or two snorkeling destinations; far away from the horde of tourist
We have been working with our good friend A.J. of Key West, and thanks to him had adopted his mantra of “off the beaten path”. We had already decided on some possible destinations, and with A.J.’s help made a working plan to implement this concept into our 2013 season. All we needed was some eager participants and then Carol called.
Well, there you go. The recipe for a wonderful “off the beaten path” Key West Snorkeling experience is now complete.
Thank you, Carol and Phil, Thank you A.J. for the inspiration, and Thank you Trish for your extraordinary talent for capturing beauty with your new Olympus. Bravo!